Saturday, January 19, 2008

UK vs LADY VOLS

For Christmas I bought Jill tickets to see her favorite person in the world. A few years ago Jill read a book entitled "Reach For The Summit". A motivational book written by Tennessee Lady Vols basketball coach Pat Summit. Jill has been a Pat Summitt fan ever since. I made sure to get a picture of the two together...If you look REAL close, you can see Pat Summitt coaching on the floor in the background...I didn't say they would be hugging or anything...
Also, while taking some shots of the game...standing beside me was the new UK men's basketball coach Billy Gillispie ...I asked him if things were going to get better...He didn't respond...not good... I think I may have scared him so I told him he was doing a good job, and finally he said..Thank You...Here he is in one of these images. And yes, he did text someone while standing there.
Also, in a few images is All-American Candace Parker. She was, by far, the best player on the floor Thursday night. She carried her team to a 65-40 win. Candace lead all scorers with 23 points and 7 rebounds.

You can learn more about Coach Summitt by going to her website http://www.coachsummitt.com/

Wow!! What a career!










No comments: